I am sure people staying in Bangalore are very well aware of the air quality. The outdoor air is extremely polluted and it has also drastically affected the indoor air quality.
Say Good Bye To Conventional Air Purifier and Say Hello To Vayu Bag
According to the research by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the indoor air can be as polluted as the outdoor air. This is because the outside air is also trying to make its way inside our homes via windows, doors, and balcony. in addition to it, the air quality gets worst due to the release of odour from cooking, varnishes, chemical loaded floor cleaning products etc.
The sad reality is, the ill effect of indoor air pollution is not much noticed but it has the worst effect on our health. It can lead to breathing issues, allergies, chronic lung disorders. It is very difficult to get rid of indoor air pollution because we literally can’t ditch cooking or cleaning floors. We need to come up with an effective alternative.
My husband gets mild breathing trouble during monsoon. He just can’t tolerate the tiny dust particles floating in the air post rain. Moreover, he is allergic to the conventional air purifiers, room fresher’s, he even can’t tolerate the fragrance of deodorant. I was looking for a good, chemical free and effective option to purify the air.
I came across Vayu Natural Air Purifying Bag from Breath fresh. They truly go by its name, the most natural, biodegradable and non-toxic option to purify the indoor air quality. In addition to it, the Vayu bag helps to remove airborne chemicals, batteries, toxins, moisture, and odours from the air.
What is inside Vayu Bag?
Each linen cloth Vayu Bag contains high quality activated charcoal. These charcoals are heated to high temperature and make it perfect to capture the tiny particles present in the air.
The best part is, Vayu Bag contains a combination of different variants of charcoal and provides maximum coverage of indoor air pollutants. In order to recharge the bag, you can place it in direct sunlight once a month for a couple of hours. It is good to use again.
Method to Use
- Make sure both the side are well exposed.
- It is safe to keep the bag at 4-5 feet high.
- The bag can be kept in Shoe Rack, Wardrobes, Fridge, Gym bag, Car, Kitchen cabinet, Fridge.
As I said earlier my husband is allergic during the monsoon, the situation gets worst because we have to go for nebulization twice a day and it lasts for 5-7 days to relieve the chest congestion. This year, I didn’t want the same episode to get repeated hence placed the Vayu Bag in living area and near out bed.
The bag is totally free from fragrance and does the job well. Perfectly designed for Indian homes as it absorbs the pungent smell of ingredients, especially after deep frying the non- vegetarian delicacies like Fish, Chicken. I hope you can relate to the situation if you are a pure vegetarian (Unfortunately my husband is vegetarian and can’t tolerate the smell of fishes, fishes, although my little one is a fish lover)
What did I like The Most?
- Neatly sealed packing in a plastic pouch which ensures it was unused.
- The outer appearance is cute, the tiny stuffed jute bag looked adorable. Perfect to hang around in the living room.
- Free from fragrance, toxic and chemical loaded artificial kinds of stuff.
- Capable of absorbing almost all kind of pollutants, moisture, bacteria.
- Biodegradable and chemical free option at a pocket-friendly price.
I prefer to hang it inside my bedroom, kitchen and also in wardroom (because I love my silk saree :P). The Vayu Natural Air purifying Bags are available at Amazon, Flipkart, Firstcry or BreatheFresh website. A chemical-free, non-toxic and biodegradable option to improve indoor air.
After Effect Of Vayu
- All thanks to Vayu Bags, this year my husband didn’t have any traces of allergies or breathing issues.
- My wardrobe is free of extra moisture and the air seems to be dust free and odors free, especially after preparing non-vegetarian food.