After digitization took place in the world, Robotics and coding became the two most popular terms. Parents are enthusiastic to know the changes the digital world will bring in their kid’s education process. As expected, the kids are now encouraged towards STEM learning. If you are also a parent looking forward to your kid’s brighter future with STEM learning, then this article is for you.
Why Robotics and Coding for Kids? Know Why Programming is the Future
Through this article, you will not only learn the concept of Robotics and coding. You will also understand the benefits of providing your kids with these skills.
What is Coding for kids?
The tech industry works on coding. With digitalization, more and more departments are shifting towards online platforms. Thus there is now a huge demand for candidates with technical skills. Coding is one of the most precise technical skills. Gaining a real skill can prove to be extremely valuable and Real School will guide your kid through the path of skill development.
However, coding for kids is not as hard as it is for professional coders. At an early stage, they learn only the basic features and skills required to do coding. Coding is about solving problems in the most logical way. Thus, kids learn to deal with real-life issues.
Benefits of coding for kids
- Coding helps to develop computational skills in kids.
- Coding is now a part of daily education. It is essential for good job opportunities in the future.
- As mentioned earlier, coding helps to develop problem-solving skills in kids. It will help them to tackle real-life problems.
- The amount of tech-related jobs are enormous. The count is continuously increasing. However, the eligible candidates are low. Hence, it is an easy job opportunity.
- Coding develops many skills that will help kids beyond their professional life.
- Coding triggers creativity in kids.
- It helps kids to gain decision-making capabilities. It will ensure that they don’t get into any problem.
Coding is an essential skill that every kid should learn regardless of their career choice. It will make them sensible humans.
What is Robotics for kids?
By listening to the term robotics, you might be thinking of a robot made up of a lot of complexities. However, constructing a robot and programming them to perform tasks is the advanced level of robotics. Robotics for kids is very different from writing codes for robots.
Two of the world’s fastest-growing industries are robotics and technology. Whether finding ways to perform delicate surgery or creating new state-of-the-art security tools, these amazing research fields represent tools to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
Not every school offers a robotics program or after-school club due to staffing and cost restraints. As parents, however, we should also proactively cultivate a positive interest in robotics and related technical fields through platforms such as Real School.
Online platforms like Real School are great for students that enjoy learning in private. There are several online communities geared toward children and introductory robotics projects. Without strain, encouraging your child to play with online projects and lessons allows them to build their confidence and abilities.
While learning robotics, kids will learn the electrical components of it. They will see the practical application of things they read in schools. It will give them a clear understanding of electricity, current, magnets, etc.
Benefits of robotics for kids
- It encourages kids to think creatively.
- It keeps them engaged in a field that might help them in the future.
- The future world is all about robots. So learning robotics will keep them prepared for the future.
- However, kids don’t learn to program robots at such an early age. But they will get a basic idea of it.
- If kids start learning robotics from an early age, they might become successful developers in the future.
- Robotics involves teamwork. So if your kid learns robotics, he/she will eventually learn teamwork.
- Reading what magnets are might be boring. However, observing how two unlike poles of a magnet attract each other and like poles repel is a fun activity.
The most critical advantage of incorporating robotics in education is that it makes learning a lot more enjoyable. As a result of this, children are more inspired to study and go to school. As a result, it has a long-term positive impact on their overall development.
The importance of Robotics and Coding is almost equal. Both the skills give a way of living to kids. Through online platforms like Real School, every parent can now access online coding and robotics classes for their kids. It will help them to live in the tech world.