When we see the advertisements of top baby wipes, the primary focus is only on the moisturizing part, we hardly are aware of the making. Major baby wipes are loaded with chemicals which can have a negative effect on the delicate skin. Sometimes, these baby wipes can also lead to skin allergies and affect the PH level. Our babies skin are supr soft and delicate, they are highly vulnerable to the side effect of these chemicals. This is why I don’t trust the top branded babies wipes which claim to be “unadulterated”, “gentle” and “mind”.
Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes Review
My little one is not fully toilet trained yet, so I make use of baby wipes to clean her well. I recently came across with Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes. Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes are made from 98% water and are safe for delicate baby skin. Major ingredients used in Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes are purified water, vegetable glycerine, aloe vera extracts, hydrogenated castor oil, jojoba pol, lactic acid etc.
Why Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes is not like regular wipes??
Baby’s delicate skin is vulnerable to allergies, rashes, and irritations. Mother Sparsh understands this, it is made with 100% plant-based fabric and is extra velvety-soft to take care of precious baby skin. To know more check the website www.mothersparsh.com
- 98 % water
The Wipes contain 98% water which is skin friendly and prevents diaper rashes. The wipes are pure and gentle as cotton and water on the velvety baby skin.
The regular wipes claim to be mild and gentle but are usually are not biodegradable. Whereas Mother Sparsh Baby Water wipes is made with 100 % plant fabric. Now, you can clean the tiny bums without worrying about the environmental damage.
- Zero diaper rashes
Diaper rashes are my worst nightmare, Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes are clinically proven and prevents the diaper rashes on the delicate baby skin.
Pros of Mother Sparsh Baby Water Wipes
- The Baby Wipes from Mother Sparsh are totally safe on delicate babies’ skin.
- The packing and neat and very hygienic.
- The packaging is travel-friendly and great for everyday use.
- It contains Aloe Vera and Jojoba oil which prevents diaper rashes.
- The wipes are free from harmful chemicals like chlorine, alcohol, paraben, formaldehyde etc.
- These wipes are made using natural fabric which is 100 % biodegradable.
- The Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes sheets are thicker than the regular ones, you may not need many wipes to clean.
- I personally liked the earthy feel of Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes the product is free from any synthetic material.
- The Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes are mild and totally safe for the face and mouth too.
I personally liked Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes to clean my toddler girl. It is always in my purse while traveling. Sometimes, I also make use of Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes to remove my makeup and freshen up. They actually are multipurpose. The best part is, I don’t need to worry much about the harmful chemicals hurting my skin and the environment. My final verdict is a big thumbs up to the Mother Sparsh Baby Wipes. Click here to buy.