Water is must for all human, a safe water is essential for drinking, cooking and also for regular use. Polluted water can be deadly and can lead to severe health issues and sickness. Due to the high level of pollution, it is important to purify the water and then use it.
Why You Need Water Purifier?
The water purifier is, of course, an inherent part of our life. In 2018, even the water, the basic requirement of life, is not safe anymore. For that, you need to install a water filtration system to help you filter out all impurities so that no germs enter your bodies and cause diseases from the contaminated water.
Everything About Water Purifier
You need to have the best water purifier for your home use, so that it drives away all the fatal minerals like – Arsenic, Chloramine, Lead, Pesticides, Chlorine, Fluoride and other minerals which will cause major damage to the body in the long run. Water constitutes 70 % of our body so you do not definitely want to consume that water which causes damage to your body.
Qualities Your Water Purifier Should Possess
- It should contain a Water Softener, and a Reverse Osmosis with the strength of 3500 TDS at least to clear out all impurities. It should keep the taste of water the same as normal and retain the important qualities. Also, a water softener to turn the water from hard water to soft water so that it forms lather and helps you to use water for washing and other purposes.
- The company from where you are buying water filters online, make sure that the company provides you at least 1-year guarantee, so that, if any part of the filter gets damaged or malfunctions, you can change. Companies like Oeir provides a 90-day cash back guarantee so that if you do not like the product, you can return them, along with getting the full money back.
- The RO water purifier should consume less electricity. A water purifier running on electricity and providing facilities doesn’t mean that they should continue to consume more and more energy. It should perform best in the minimum energy consumed.
- The water purifier should be small in size and should fit in wherever space you should put it in. They also are designed well which adds a smart look to your home and office corner.
- The water purifier should not be complex, rather should be easy to use and very user-friendly. So that any layman can use it and doesn’t need to have knowledge of technology to make use of a basic thing water filter.
- The company should have a very active customer service and a 24X7 helpline number so that you can contact them during emergencies. Because water is such an important factor for life, if it stops, your company should have the provision to send in technicians and make your water filter working again.
- Take good care of your machine, check in for any leaks and damages. If you notice anything call your water purifier company and ask them to clean or give a new water filter. The contaminants that get cleaned out of the water remains stick in the water filter and if it is not cleaned after a certain period, then they will start mixing with the water.This also results in a reduced flow rate as well as water having a bad odor. Thus, to ensure the smooth functioning of the purifier, check the input water quality and set your purification method accordingly.