It is that time of the year when the scorching sun is beating us down with hot waves. People are looking for ice creams, Kulfi, soda, aerated drinks but it gives only temporary relief from the thirst to beat the heat. However, it is extremely important to stay hydrated during summer. Today I will share some healthy and lip-smacking summer drinks to stay hydrated.
Beat The Heat With These 5 Easy and Lip smacking Coolants
1. Watermelon Orange cocktail
Watermelon – 5 Cups roughly chopped
Honey – 2 Teaspoon [Optional]
Orange Juice – 1 Cup
Ice Cubes – 4
1. Roughly chop the watermelon into small pieces or you can also scoop out the fruit and then remove seeds.
2. Take the watermelon pieces along with honey and blend until smooth by using a blender.
3. Now add some orange and blend again. Strain all the juice using a strainer and serve.
4.Chill the juice or serve it with few ice cubes.
2. Carrot Orange Delight
Orange juice – 2 Cups
Carrot juice – 3 Cups
Honey -3 Teaspoons
Ice cubes – 4-5
Mint leaves – 4-6
1. Blend together orange juice, carrot juice, and honey by using a blender.
2. Add some ice cubes.
3. Garnish the drink with a lemon slice and mint leaves.
3. Cucumber Cooler
Cucumber – 2 Cup roughly chopped
Lemon juice – 1 Cup
Crushed ice – 8-9
Soda – 1/2 Cup
Fresh Mint leaves
1. Blend all the ingredients together.
2. Add some ice cubes and soda to it.
3. Garnish the drink with fresh mint leaves.
4. Mint Iced Tea
Water – 2 Cups
Honey – 3 Teaspoon
Tea bags – 2
Fresh mint – 4-5
Lemon juice – 1/4 Cup
1. In a saucepan boil water and add the tea bags.
2. Let it stand for 5-7 minutes, now add the honey and mint leaves into it.
3. By using a spoon, remove the mint leaves and tea bags.
4. Add fresh lemon juice and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
5. Garnish the drink with fresh mint leaves and ice cubes.
5. Mango Cocktail
Raw Mango – 2 Cups roughly chopped
Honey – 5 Teaspoon
Crushed Ice – 1 Cup
Fresh mint – 4-5
1. Blend the mango pulp and honey together.
2. Add some soda and crushed ice cubes.
3. Garnish the drink with fresh mint leaves and serve chilled.
These are 5 delicious drinks to feel refreshing and healthy. With these healthy drinks, you can protect yourself from all sorts of summer ailments.