Hair loss is a very common problem faced by people of all age group. It happens majorly due to stress, lack of proper diet, insomnia, anxiety, not oiling hair well etc. A healthy lifestyle and balanced diet are very important to grow hair. Moreover, regular oiling hair helps to provide nourishment to scalps and roots. Here are
3 DIY homemade hair oil to control hair loss and promote hair growth
Curry Leaves Hair Oil
- Coconut oil-100 ml
- Olive oil-100 ml
- Sesame oil-100 ml
- Almond oil- 50 ml
- Castor oil- 50 ml
- Dry gooseberry-3 tablespoon
- Curry leaves- 1 Cup
- Vitamin E capsules-15 no’s
- Switch on the flame and add all the above-mentioned oil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Allow it to boil and then add dry gooseberry and curry leaves into the hot oil (cook until it turns brown)
- Your homemade oil is ready, allow it to rest overnight. Next day strains the oil and keeps it in a glass jar, avoid using a plastic container, cut vitamin E capsule into two half then add the extract into the curry leaves hair oil.
- Shake well before using the oil every time, this ensures all the ingredients are mixed well. Dip a cotton ball in this oil and apply this oil from scalp to hair ends and leave it for 15 -20 minutes for best results.
- Rinse off with mild shampoo and conditioner.
Benefits of the ingredients
- Coconut oil- The oil helps to promote hair growth, and prevent all hair fall-related problem like dandruff, itchy scalp, lice. In addition to it, it also softness your hair.
- Olive oil- Olive oils are loaded with natural vitamin A, E and antioxidant, which protect keratin from damage, it conditions the hair roots.
- Sesame oil- It is enriched with vitamin E, B complex and minerals such as magnesium, calcium. All these components are very important to promote hair growth and keeps the hair strong.
- Almond oil- It is enriched with healthy ingredients such as omega 3 fatty acid, vitamin E, and magnesium.
- Castor oil- The castor oil helps to prevent dandruff and dry scalp related problem. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Ricinoleic acid is present in this oil which helps to increase blood circulation in the scalp and it promotes hair growth.
- Vitamin E – It is enriched with antioxidant. It adds shine to the hair.
Aloe Vera Hair Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel – 2 tablespoon
- Coconut Oil-2 cup
- Vitamin E capsule-5 (optional)
- Cut Aloe Vera leaf into two half and scoop out the gel. Mix the coconut oil and aloe Vera gel on a pan on low flame. Cook for 30-40 minute (until it turns dark brown).
- Your homemade oil is ready. Allow it to cool and then transfer it into a glass jar. Now, add vitamin E capsule extract by cutting into two half. Store this oil in a cool and dark place.
- Shake well before every use, the required amount of oil in your palm. Apply this oil before going to bed and allow it to rest overnight. Massage the oil for at least 15 minutes on the scalp for the best result. Later, rise off with mild shampoo and conditioner.
Benefits of ingredients
- Aloe Vera Gel- It prevents dandruff, itchy scalp, and adds shine to the hair, it also works as a natural conditioner.
- Coconut oil- It promotes hair growth, it is also enriched with vitamins and minerals which helps to prevent dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Vitamin E – it is enriched with antioxidant and is the best supplement for natural hair growth.
Hibiscus Hair oil
- Red Hibiscus flower- 4 nos
- Hibiscus leaves-1 cup
- Coconut oil-1 cup
- Wash the hibiscus flower and leaves with cold water very well. You can use dry hibiscus powder also. Pour coconut oil in a pan, allow it to heat at low flame.
- Now, add hibiscus flower petals and leaves. Cook it in low flame (until it the flowers and leaves turn dark brown), leave this oil overnight, next day strain this oil in a glass jar.
- Take required amount of hibiscus-infused hair oil and apply on scalp, roots, and hair ends using your fingertips. Massage gently for at least 15 minutes, allow this oil to rest on hair for 40 minutes. Rinse off with mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply this oil thrice a week for best result.
Benefits of ingredients
- Hibiscus flower and petals- It is rich in vitamin C and promotes hair growth, it also works as a natural conditioner, and add shine to the hair.
- Coconut oil promotes hair growth and keeps the root strong.
Try this easy DIY homemade hair oil to control hair fall. Make sure to always eat a well-balanced diet and stay away from stress.